Prins Insurance's Sioux Falls South Dakota Flood insurance policies provide protection for destruction and financial devastation caused by floods. Although it may not seem like much, even a few inches of water can cause damage and result in thousands of dollars in repair and restoration costs. Homeowners insurance does not typically cover floods. Purchasing South Dakota Flood insurance through Prins Insurance can protect you.
What will flood insurance include?
- The insured business and its foundation
- Electro-mechanical & plumbing systems
- Central air conditioning equipment, boilers, & water heaters
- Refrigerators, stoves, & built-in appliances
- Tile, stone, carpets or hardwood floors
- Paneling, wallboard, bookcases, & cupboards
- Window blinds
- Detached garages detached buildings (besides garages) require a separate Building Property insurance coverage
- Rubbish removal
Personal contents in you and your home.
- Personal possessions
- Window Dressings
- Window air conditioners
- Microwave ovens and dishwashers
- Washers and Dryers
- Freezers and Refrigerators
- Listed precious items such as artwork, leather and furs (up to $2,500)
What might not be covered inside your insurance policy :
- Destruction brought on by moisture, mildew, or mold that can have been prevented by the home owner
- Currency, precious metals, and valuable papers
- Property and belongings outside of an insured building.
- Living expenses along the lines of temporary housing
- Financial losses caused by business interruption or loss of use of insured property
- Nearly all vehicles such as cars, motorbikes, RV's etc....
Live within a High-risk Flood Zone? Unsure?
Preparation is vital when it comes to keeping your house and your possessions out of deep water. If your property or business is resides inside a low or average risk zone, you could meet the criteria to get a low-cost Preferred Risk Policy. While you're not mandated to procure flood insurance in a low-to-moderate risk location, a Preferred Risk Policy will protect your home and its contents. Prins Insurance will take you thru your options and help you understand the risk within your area.
For more info on getting an Commercial Flood Insurance phone, Prins Insurance at 605-332-5300 or fill out our online submission form above for your FREE Commercial Flood Insurance Quote today.
South Dakota Insurance Agency offering Commercial Flood Insurance policies in
Sioux Falls, Huron , Yankton , and Mitchell South Dakota.